First we would set up a meeting with you and the puppies so you can meet and, hopefully, fall in love with one of our little cuties.
Once you’ve decided on your new best friend, we typically inquire to see if you’ve researched this breed and if you’re committed to all of the needs your new puppy will entail.
Typically, it would follow this procedure:
- Talk about the Siberian Husky breed and all of their needs.
- Fill out our Pre-Adoption questionnaire.
- Work out payment details.
- Get puppy ready for pick-up and their new forever home!
Of course, we reserve the right to make our calls based not just upon the information you provide, but also our instincts! Remember, our ultimate goal is the safety and well-being of our puppies—and we won’t compromise on that!
If you agree to adopt a puppy from us, there are a few things you will be agreeing to:
- If for any reason after adoption, you cannot keep your new puppy, you MUST return them to us and not another shelter.
- Most of the time, any payments you made will not be refundable. However, we understand things can happen and we are willing to listen on a case-by-case basis.
We may additionally follow up with you to see how you and your new best friend are doing!